Phyto Radiance Concentrate + Bakuchiol
- Formulated with Bakuchiol - A natural alternative to retinol that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Allows for daytime use
- Low irritation potential
- Anti-aging oil blend with a serum like consistency
- Silky smooth, fast absorbing
- No synthetic fragrances - blend imparts a whisper-soft scent of rose
- Anti-Aging Face Oil
- Natural Retinol Alternative
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed face, neck and décolleté. Gently massage into skin. For best results, apply daily.
* This product is for external use only.
Our Phyto Radiance Concentrate with Bakuchiol is suitable for all skin types, however, when adding a new anti-aging skincare serum or skincare product to your beauty routine, we recommend a small patch test prior to use
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Bakuchiol - Natural Retinol Alternative. Helps fight the first signs of aging, while visibly softening the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Safe for daytime use.
- Squalane - A lightweight skin moisturizer that leaves skin hydrated, plump and soft.
- Pomegranate Oil - Restores radiance, tone and suppleness to sun-damaged, delicate, sensitive and/or dehydrated skin. Excellent emollient for mature skin.
- Cranberry Seed Oil - Rich in omega fatty acids, helps to improve skin elasticity and a reduce the appearance of sun spots.
- Prickly Pear: An extract derived from the Oputina species of cactus. Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Tetrahexydecyl Ascorbate - An ultra-stable form of vitamin C that helps to brighten and revitalize skin.
Squalane (plant- derived), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena Flower Extract.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ok I have already given a couple reviews on this but have more to say. I love this product. I am almost 56 with normal to dry skin. My mom and sister also have been loving the Avalea skin care line after receiving it from me as a Christmas gift. They have same kind of normal to dry skin as me. My sister said her boyfriend had commented that her skin looked like it was glowing. She had just purchased the Phyto Radiance concentrate and had been using it for a couple weeks. Also I had recently been hospitalized for a procedure and when they were prepping me the nurse told me I had beautiful skin! Now that amazed me because I did a lot of sun damage to my face back in the day! I have never had people notice my skin and comment on it until I started using these products. I use the Bakuchiol phyto retinol cream with the Phyto Radiance concentrate every morning. I use the Essential Beauty Face oil at night. I also like to slather the cream under my eyes where all the wrinkles are . Love the way this wears under makeup as well. Ladies do yourself a favor and try these products for yourself and use regularly.
I have been using Avalea for just a few weeks and, to date, I am very pleased with the results. I think my face is looking smoother and fresher every day. The only reason I only gave it 4 stars at the moment is that I have only been using the product a few weeks. If things continue, I will definitely place a second order and will be happy to upgrade to 5 stars.
Wonderful product. At my age when you are older one tries many different products. After a month of using this concentrate, it has most certainly helped my skin. Another reason I went back to order other products is the purity, natural based ingredients and your company is in USA !!!!
Really like this company glad to support them
Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are sorry to hear the product dropper was damaged during transport. Please discard your current bottle of Phyto Radiance Concentrate and we will send you a replacement. If you do not want us to send a replacement and would like a refund instead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Since my order and to be reordered and shipped I have not had it very long. Overall with using it for 2 weeks, I think it is a great product for the skin.
Absorbs like a serum & feels like silk going on! It's a staple in my beauty routine & definitely works!
Great stress support for skin; ideal under creams.