Squalane Oil 100% Plant Derived
- One ingredient, plant-derived from sugarcane
- Versatile beauty oil that can be used for face, body or hair
- Lightweight, silky smooth, fast absorbing
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Fragrance free
- Facial Oil
Directions for face: Apply evenly to cleansed face, neck and décolléte.
Directions for body: Warm 2-3 pumps of the oil in the palms of your hands and gently massage onto arms, legs and knees.
Directions for hair: Rub a small amount of the oil onto the palms of your hands and smooth through wet hair and split ends as needed.
* For external use only.
Our Squalane Oil is suitable for all skin types, however, when adding a new skincare product to your beauty routine, we recommend a small patch test prior to use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. This product is for external use only.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The perfect moisturizer for my sensitive skin. Love how lightweight it is and how it makes my skin feel baby soft.
Great Product great seller
My order of Avalea Squalane Oil from Walmart.com was glitching and going back and forth between 2 cities, and Avalea noticed before i even said anything about it and offered to personally send another order out to me at no charge! Amazing customer service : ) I am loving the Squalane oil so far, i tried it in my curly hair and it smooths and hydrates it, and makes my skin soft. Will definitely order from this company again, thanks!
I love it
This oil is so versatile! While it can be used for so many things, I have 2 favorite ways to use it after a shower:
1. Rub 1 pump between my hands and disperse through the ends of my damp hair. This helps keep my frizz at bay, add some shine, and lock in moisture! I also gave some to a friend that is pregnant whose hair has become very dry and frizzy. She loves using it the same way- and loves how it transforms her hair!
2. PERFECT after shave nourishment!!! Once I towel dry, I slather this in my legs. They look healthy, stay hydrated, and irritation is gone.
Whatever’s left on my hands I rub into my cuticles.
I’ve also added this to my facial and body moisturizers, and enjoy the boost in hydration that way too!
I definitely recommend this product. Good for so many things!
(Note: I have fine hair, and oily skin)