Phyto Radiance Concentrate
- Anti-Aging Face Oil
- Natural Retinol Alternative
- Bakuchiol - An extract that is derived from the Psoralea corylifolia plant (Natural Retinol Alternative). Helps fight the first signs of aging, while visibly softening the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Safe for daytime use.
- Squalane - A lightweight skin moisturizer that leaves skin hydrated, plump and soft.
- Pomegranate Oil - Restores radiance, tone and suppleness to sun-damaged, delicate, sensitive and/or dehydrated skin. Excellent emollient for mature skin.
- Cranberry Seed Oil - Rich in omega fatty acids, helps to improve skin elasticity and a reduce the appearance of sun spots.
- Prickly Pear: An extract derived from the Oputina species of cactus. Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Tetrahexydecyl Ascorbate - An ultra-stable form of vitamin C that helps to brighten and revitalize skin.
- Bakuchiol, from the Psoralea corylifolia plant, has Retinol-like benefits without the associated side effects. Soothes irritated skin.
- Allows for daytime use
- Low irritation potential
- Low sensitization potential
- Anti-aging oil blend with a serum like consistency
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed face, neck and décolleté. Gently massage into skin. For best results, apply daily.
|Ingredients: Squalane (plant- derived), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena Flower Extract.|
- Silicone derivatives
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic fragrances
- Artifical colors
Our Phyto Radiance Concentrate with Bakuchiol extract is suitable for all skin types, however, when adding a new anti-aging skincare serum or skincare product to your beauty routine, we recommend a small patch test prior to use.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is for external use only.
I came across the benefits of Bakuchiol in Cosmo (yes, I know. I don't pay for Cosmo but I somehow get them religiously monthly.) I was intrigued and scrambled to find a reputable company verified by ewg. I love the application and how it doesn't leave your skin greasy. I use it in the mornings and at night. No skin irritation. It has helped lessen the appearance of dark spots and lessen breakouts. No complaints from me and I keep recommending to my friends.
Bakuchiol is still hard to find in products, though more are coming out all the time, and even harder to find in effective amounts in products that are not in the ‘luxury’ price bracket.
The bakuchiol in this product seems to be of good purity and high strength in the formulation. This is not inexpensive, but priced well under the comparably formulated products on the market- and it has a powerful secret!
In addition to a choice selection of nourishing oils and Squalane, this serum contains tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate- an oil-soluble, stable, and potent form of Vitamin C.
This is a powerhouse skin cell regenerating serum. Of course, only time and results will tell just how powerful- but I highly recommend giving it a go. Oh, and don’t forget your neck, chest, and the backs of your hands!
This product is so unbelievable. I am a vegan who only uses clean products and specifically for anti aging benefits. My skin absolutely glows from this phyto radiance concentrate oil magic. I get compliments all the time on my complexion and youthful appearance. My husband says I am aging in reverse. My skin improves daily because of this face oil blend.
I use to have a dark patch over my lip and it has faded. I think my skin improves all the time with this product.
Second bottle - I love how this concentrate feels going on. It is very lightweight and has a velvety feel to it. It soaks in almost immediately and leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. I don't have to use a primer under my makeup anymore because my dry patches are gone and my makeup goes on flawlessly.