Phyto Radiance Concentrate
- Bakuchiol, from the Psoralea corylifolia plant, has Retinol-like benefits without the associated side effects. Soothes irritated skin.
- Allows for daytime use
- Low irritation potential
- Anti-aging oil blend with a serum like consistency
- Silky smooth, fast absorbing
- No synthetic fragrances - blend imparts a whisper-soft scent of rose
- Anti-Aging Face Oil
- Natural Retinol Alternative
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed face, neck and décolleté. Gently massage into skin. For best results, apply daily.
* This product is for external use only.
Our Phyto Radiance Concentrate with Bakuchiol extract is suitable for all skin types, however, when adding a new anti-aging skincare serum or skincare product to your beauty routine, we recommend a small patch test prior to use
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- Bakuchiol - An extract that is derived from the Psoralea corylifolia plant (Natural Retinol Alternative). Helps fight the first signs of aging, while visibly softening the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Safe for daytime use.
- Squalane - A lightweight skin moisturizer that leaves skin hydrated, plump and soft.
- Pomegranate Oil - Restores radiance, tone and suppleness to sun-damaged, delicate, sensitive and/or dehydrated skin. Excellent emollient for mature skin.
- Cranberry Seed Oil - Rich in omega fatty acids, helps to improve skin elasticity and a reduce the appearance of sun spots.
- Prickly Pear: An extract derived from the Oputina species of cactus. Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Tetrahexydecyl Ascorbate - An ultra-stable form of vitamin C that helps to brighten and revitalize skin.
Squalane (plant- derived), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena Flower Extract.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Absorbs like a serum & feels like silk going on! It's a staple in my beauty routine & definitely works!
I was looking for a bakuchiol serum after my favorite was discontinued. This one is lovely, very hydrating. I don't even have to use a moisturizer after!
I'm not sure if it's chosen ingredients, the origin of the Bakuchiol, I just don't know. I'm not any kind of expert. I'm just a 43 year old woman who wants to look her best with as less wrinkles as possible. And I have no time for products that don't work, or have un-natural fillers, or are packaged in plastic. That's all I ask. This serum so SO POTENENT and light and soft, it sinks right into your skin. It's smells divine and it's 100% natural and IT WORKS! In just a week, my husband noticed a difference. I noticed my skin felt and looked more moisturized and the wrinkles in my forehead are smoothed out. 😁 Better than Biossance. Better than Herbivore Botanicals. Better than Alpyn Beauty. Better than Ole Henriksen. Better than Strivectin. Better than Omorovicza. Yes I have tried all of those serums and guess which one I choose? Like I said, I don't have time for products that don't work. Avalea is the best I have seen and the best I have used. Thank you, Avalea.♥️
I have used the product at night for about 5 months. I had previously used Retinol. This product is not drying and works well on fine lines and age spots. i will continue use.
Phyto Radiance Concentrate