Phyto Radiance Concentrate + Bakuchiol
About: Phyto Radiance Concentrate is a luxurious blend of seven natural oils, together with Bakuchiol, a plant-based alternative to Retinol. This potent, yet gentle, formula visibly softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots, while revealing a refreshed radiance.
- Anti-Aging Face Oil
- Natural Retinol Alternative
- Bakuchiol - An extract that is derived from the Psoralea corylifolia plant (Natural Retinol Alternative). Helps fight the first signs of aging, while smoothing fine lines & wrinkles. Safe for daytime use.
- Squalane - A lightweight skin moisturizer that leaves skin hydrated, plump and soft.
- Pomegranate Oil - Restores radiance, tone and suppleness to sun-damaged, delicate, sensitive and/or dehydrated skin. Excellent emollient for mature skin.
- Cranberry Seed Oil - Rich in omega fatty acids, helps to improve skin elasticity and a reduce the appearance of sun spots.
- Prickly Pear: An extract derived from the Oputina species of cactus. Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. Soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Tetrahexydecyl Ascorbate - An ultra-stable form of vitamin C that helps to brighten and revitalize skin.
- Bakuchiol, from the Psoralea corylifolia plant, has Retinol-like benefits without the associated side effects. Soothes irritated skin.
- Allows for daytime use
- Low irritation potential
- Low sensitization potential
- Anti-aging oil blend with a serum like consistency
Directions: Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed face, neck and décolleté. Gently massage into skin. For best results, apply daily.
|Ingredients: Squalane (plant- derived), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Opuntia Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena Flower Extract.|
- Silicone derivatives
- Mineral oil
- Synthetic fragrances
- Artifical colors
Our Phyto Radiance Concentrate with Bakuchiol extract is suitable for all skin types, however, when adding a new anti-aging skincare serum or skincare product to your beauty routine, we recommend a small patch test prior to use.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
This product is for external use only.
The effect on my chest after too many years in the sun was impressive. The skin wasn't crinkly, and the weathered look common to women my age, over 60, was noticeable to me, but spontaneously my husband even mentioned how much better the skin on my chest and my face looked! I have tried retinol products and have never been happy with the residual redness and flakiness of my skin. None of that with this great product!
I loved using this oil because it kept my skin moist all day. My skin simply looked better.
I have been using this lovely face oil for over two weeks now, and my skin looks so much healthier! It is wonderfully formulated, nourishing and non-irritating for my very sensitive skin. The scent is very subtle, like roses.I was looking for a natural bakuchiol product and this one delivers! My skin looks smoother, more nourished and with less redness. I use it twice daily and will continue to use it for more great results!
What a beautiful concentrate! You can tell that Avalea has put a lot of care and effort into their skincare. This feels super luxurious and nourishing on the skin. I have very sensitive skin and can't tolerate retinoids/retinol, so I'm happy to see more companies offering skincare with Bakuchiol. A little goes a long way, and it leaves the skin feeling perfectly moisturized. I can't wait to see the long term benefits with continued used. I'm also super excited to try Avalea's other products.
Wanted to give it some time before reviewing. I’m in my thirties with combination skin and occasional breakouts. I’ve been using this product for almost a year and it has helped to even out my skin tone, deeply moisturize, plump up my skin, soften the crows feet around my eyes and minimize the pores on my nose. I use a few drops on my face and neck after cleansing (before moisturizing) and split a drop to tap around my eyes. I’ve recommended it to a friend in her 40’s and my mother in her 70’s (both of whom have been very impressed with the results and continue to buy the product). I love the way my skin looks and plan to keep using it! I wish they had an eye cream with bakuchiol in it! I emailed them to confirm vegan ingredients. They are in the process of getting the certification. Looking forward to more products!